Monday, January 10, 2011

Back into the Swing of things for a new year.

Wow, busy season of ups and downs, I made a new year's resolution to be back into my blog, and to facilitate that I've picked up a part time job at a local games store handling all of their GW stuff.


Good Games Montana is just starting to carry the GW product line and I'm doing teaching games. I did the first last saturday and had four attendees. all thought the game was fun, and hopefully my teaching style is not too horrible.

I'm thinking that this next week I'm going to scale back to Squad Combat giving each team 2 troops and 1 HQ and playing on a 4x4 board. that give a lot of diversity for capturing objectives and close combat, which is the most complicated part of the game. I'm thinking of 2 identical armies of Space Marines against each other.


Anyhow, back to the grind and posting at least weekly.
Good to be back.

1 comment:

What have you to say on this?