Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Magic The Gatering...... What the $#@!

So, as goes along with the job fo working at a Game Store, I'm picking up other games... including one that I've not played in a long time. Magic The Gathering.

Yeah, I used to be good at this game.... Now, I suck.

So I'm doing what I always do.... Challenging myself. I'm playing the newest mechanic to the best of my ability and this is what I've come up with:


INFECT B/G:

Creatures: 20
Plague Stinger x4
Blight Mamba x4
Hand of the Praetors x4
Icor Rats x4
Skythrix x2
Putrefax x2

Spells: 11
Giant Growth x4
Virulent Wound x3
Tainted Strike x4

Artifacts: 12
Livewire Lash x4
Plague Myr x4
Necropede x4

Lands: 17
Swamp x9
Forest x8

Total 60

Sideboard : 15
Forest x2
Swamp x1
Skithrix x2
Putrefax x2
Virulent Wound x1
Corpse Cur x4
Doom Blade x2
So for everyone who is horrified by this post, I'm sorry. For those who also play this game.... let me know.

4 comments:

What have you to say on this?