Friday, July 31, 2009

Ard Boyz - Round 1

Ok, it's been a while since i've been busy, I've Moved and well lots of life happened.

However, I did go to the Ard Boyz here in Montana. and managed to take 2nd Place. I made a tactical error in my first game and was able to recover and in the end fighting the guy who took first to a dead standstill.

I took the above mentioned orks list. and in the process of playing found a few things out.

1. NEVER put a squad that is parked on an objective too close to a possible assault. This is the error that dropped my 1st round massacre to a 1st round minor victory. he was able to pull me off of an objective and i was not able to do anything about it.

2. NEVER take big bomms on your deffkoptas. 3 games and not a single casualty.

3. Buzzsaw/TL Rokkit Launcha deffkoptas are AMAZING when it comes to early game tank hunting.

So, on to the second round of Ard Boyz and a hope to make it to Chicago for the finals.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you to say on this?